Winona ORC is a 501(c)3 non-profit that has provided job related services to people with disabilities and special needs since 1973. We employ 55 staff to provide support to over 300 individuals on a daily basis. Full time and part time positions are offered.
Winona ORC is a proud winner of the Alfred P. Sloan Award for Workplace Flexibility (2008 and 2009)
As a recipient of the Alfred P. Sloan award, an honoree represents the best flexible and effective work practices and policies in the nation, and their employer data has been corroborated by their employees. A recipient of this award truly understands that workplace effectiveness and flexibility are part of being an employer of choice today.
Winona ORC Industries Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. It maintains policies and practices that are designed to prevent discrimination against any qualified employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, disability and medical condition to the extent protected by law.
This policy of nondiscrimination applies to all employment practices, including hiring, compensation, benefits, promotion, training, and termination.
How to Apply:
- Download our employment application:
- An employment application should be completed only if there is a posted opening. We do not accept or keep “blind” applications.
- Email an application to the Human Resource department ([email protected]) along with resume. A resume will not be accepted without the completed application.
- Mail or deliver completed application and resume to: Winona ORC Industries 1053 East Mark Street, Winona, MN 55987.
- Winona ORC participates in E-Verify.