Primary responsibility of fiscal control, budgeting, and other accounting functions. Lead, supervise, and train assigned staff, and work cooperatively with other departments. Ensure activities and operations are carried out in compliance with all regulatory agencies, and with Winona ORC’s mission, vision, goals, and policies.
Core Accountabilities: Financial Management, Budgeting, Compliance, Management Leadership, Communication, Administration
|· Bachelor’s degree in accounting required|
|· At least five to seven years in accounting and office management.|
· Two to Three years’ experience in manufacturing environment, preferably in cost accounting.
· Five to seven years developing and monitoring a budget in excess of one million dollars
· Computer literate. Proficient in MS Office and accounting and payroll software
|· Proficient writing, speaking, and communication skills in English|
|· Able to perform routine math functions|
|· Able to perform functions described in core accountabilities|
· Able to complete assigned tasks under stressful situations
|· Able to solve complex problems and deal with a variety of variables in situations where only|
limited standardization exists.
· Able to interpret a variety of instructions in written, oral, diagram or schedule form
· Able to be able to mediate conflict and provide resolution.
|· CPR and First Aid certification, valid driver’s license, and current vehicle insurance|
· Able to pass MN Department of Human Services background study
· Able to pass drug screening and criminal background check
Linda J. Digby PHR, SHRM-CP
Director of Human Resources
Winona ORC Industries, Inc.
1053 E Mark Street
Winona, MN 55987
P: 507-452-1855 Ext 108