Winona ORC is accepting applications for a full time Environmental Services Associate for our facility. This position will provide general cleaning and sanitizing tasks and services for our facility to provide a safe workplace that is compliant with State and Federal cleaning and disinfecting guidelines for public spaces and workplaces. This position will require a flexible schedule for first shift hours as needed to meet the needs of the business.
- Minimum high school diploma
- Computer literate: proficient in MS Office
- Proficient writing, speaking, and communication skills in English
- Valid driver’s license and current vehicle insurance
- Able to interpret a variety of instructions in written, oral, diagram or schedule form
- Hepatitis B vaccination
- Able to pass drug screening and criminal background check
- Able to pass MN Department of Human Services background check
Please fill out application online or submit cover and resume to HR at 1053 East Mark Street, Winona, MN 55987.
For questions, please call 507-452-1855 Ext. 108.