Winona ORC is the community leader in offering custom subcontracting services while providing job opportunities for people with disabilities, helping them realize their potential. We provide both short and long-term services based on our customer’s needs. We always offer affordable pricing along with flexible scheduling.
- A ready workforce of over 300 individuals.
- We partner with over 50 businesses to provide job opportunities!
- Customized employment services to fit your needs.
- Hourly, daily, weekly and piece rate bids available.
- A FREE consultation to SHOW you how we can cut costs, increase efficiency and make your life easier!
- A wide-range of assistance: temporary, sub-contracting, peak production assistance and direct hire.
- Available to work on-site at your facility, or at the Winona ORC production floors.
For more information
To schedule a tour and learn about our capabilities, contact Lorin Thilmany, Director of Operations:
- By phone: (507) 452-1855
- By email: [email protected]
Or, use any of the buttons on the right side to learn more.