Placement, the Helping Hands of Tomorrow!
Need an Employee? Please consider Winona ORC Industries for your employment needs! Winona ORC Job Placement Services is working toward improving employment and career opportunities for people with disabilities and special needs. Current employers include: Rochester Quality Maintenance, Winona School District, Culvers, Kentucky Fried Chicken, Wal-Mart, Winona 7 Theatre, Fastenal, Chartwell Food Services. Winona ORC also partners with many other local businesses for job opportunities.
Our placement team specializes in the following employment solutions:
- Matching: Participants in our programs are matched with a job opening in a business.
- Job Support: WORC provides coordination and support for employer and employees to ensure success and retention.
- Job Sharing: A temporary solution used to give an employer more time to train a new employee in new tasks.
Benefits to you as an employer include:
- Candidates are pre-screened to match skills with job openings.
- No hiring fees involved.
- Job training and coaching onsite is offered, resulting in efficiency and reduced costs to you.
- Diversity of employees.
- Provide a learning experience for your current staff to work along side people with disabilities.
- Establish a relationship with an employment source that cares about the success of individuals working with you for the long term.
What kind of employment areas are available?
- Nursing Assistant
- Food Service
- Customer Service
- And MORE!
For more information
To learn more, contact Mona Young:
- By phone: (507) 452-1855, ext. 122
- By email: [email protected]